We were sad to have to say good bye to our friends at Rise last week. Now we look forward to the changes ahead. Christopher will now be attending childcare three days a week here in town. This means that we can schedule the important quality time needed with our new friends at Reach. The team is changing, it is growing, and I pray that this week goes ok. I am really glad that our friend Martha will be with him for the beginning of his first day, and Renee will be there in the afternoon. I need to spend some time getting the rest of all the application and papers in order for him to begin on Tuesday. Also need to revise our Team Chris P contact page. As well as organize his communication binder for the team, need to print a blank calendar for it to keep track of who's coming, going, when and where!
Thank you to Rise for all the really great care and support, we will miss you, but promise to visit after Christopher has settled into his new environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment