
Christopher you need to watch where you are going. So often I find him running towards or away from something with his head turned to the side. He is often bumping into things lately. I have taken to calling him Mr.Magoo.
On the flip side . . .
This morning as I came down stairs the temperature was noticeably warmer as I came down. And by the time I got from the third floor to the first floor I was sweating a bit. The house was hot like a mid summers day. 85 degrees in fact! Just five more degrees till it reached the temperature that "Evil Knievel" had set the t-stat at. Evil Knievel aka Christopher had pushed a chair to the trunk below the t-stat and light switches and proceeded to turn it up to 90 degrees. Needless to say the coal hopper was hopping and had burned through all it's coal last night. The poor bunny was patting in his cage. He was grateful for all the sliding doors being open at 6am this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment