Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I found one.


So I have been on the hunt for a Christopher sized table do work, eat, and play at. Everything that I have found didn't seem right or cost too much. Then while walking the other day I passed Good Fortune in Keene as I do everyday when I walk. But something made me turn and go in . . . and there was this table with six chairs. So I slept on it, waited a night and day then realized that this must be the table for us. We'll go pick it up this weekend. This will be perfect for all of us really, these chairs are supper sturdy, so that even adults can sit at this table. Feet wrapped up around your ears but the chair will hold you up. This is about a 4 foot round Oak table that will also serve as a great board game space for the games that Daniel and I play. So it looks as though this table will become an important piece of furniture in our home for a long time to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Christopher

Anonymous said...

Good job Christopher - love Mema Dy