Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veterans Day


Schools, Post Office, Banks and the like all close for the holiday, but many still have to work including Dan and I. And thank you to both our friends Roberta and Lilli that made time to come play with Christopher yesterday.

Our visit with Roberta was fun, we scooted around on long boards and of course built, hid in , and climbed on the big blocks. Roberta has suggested that we find a small table and chairs to begin more table time activites. Good Idea!

I wasn't able to stay and speak with Lilli to learn about her time this morning but it seemed as though they were having a really good time when I slipped out. Daniel reported that Christopher had a hard time saying good bye to Lilli's toy train when it was time to go.

The rest of the boys day was spent playing with Poppy. He came to cover while Dan and I worked. THANK YOU POPPY. Thank you for your help yesterday, and thank you to you on this veterans day!

No comments: