I learned yesterday at pick up from childcare that Christopher had a moment of parroting! This is great - doesn't matter the words he repeated, more that he repeated words! However I must tell you the words. If only I could have been there. While having his diaper changed there was a mishap with the wipes in the way they dispensed and the adult said "What the heck?" and Christopher did too! LOL.
Melissa was telling me at pick up time that she thought she even heard him saying "have a good night" to friends as they were leaving for the night. And then while we were leaving ourselves he did it again. I heard it too. Way to go Christopher. It sounded more like "Havagooniegh" all one word. Almost if he had a rewind and repeat slowly button it would repeat a clear "Have a good night."
No comments:
Post a Comment