Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mom. Mom. Mom.

While working on the last post Christopher was at the end of the hall and wanted my attention. Usually he comes and tugs me from the computer, but not this time. Instead he stood at the end and called "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom." untill I looked over. I really don't know how many Mom's he went through before I looked over because he's never done that before. He usually comes and tugs on me while he says "Wanhelp?" When I did look up he stopped saying Mom and simply gestured with his hand a little come here and ran into Daniel's room where he needed some help with the TV.

No comments: