Ok - so we have had A LOT of whining the last few days! I am trying to stay calm and firm asking him to communicate differently. Wow, this is hard, but I hold faith on my belief that things get harder and harder till they get better. So I am looking forward to the better I know is coming. Yeah, yeah I know live in the moment right, well I am doing that too, but with an eye for whats to come.
1 comment:
You're not alone! OMG I want to scream at the amount of whining that's going on in our house! Hannah is the worst...she whines for E V E R Y T H I N G!
'Miiiillllkkkkkk aaahhhhhhh' 'No mama - dada! Nooooo maaaamaaaaa - dadddaaaaaaa' The long drawn out whine that just eats away at every nerve in my freakin' body! But this too shall pass (and it better pass quickly!). I think what's more frustrating is that they know HOW to ask nicely for things but for no reason at all - they deem it necessary to form their request into an eternal whine! Grrrrr great post - I needed to vent LOL
Post a Comment