Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Hair Cut - Mommy needs a drink!

Phew - just finished cutting Christopher's hair.  Took about a half total from chair to shower to pj's, so not to bad considering. I had to wrap his arms to his body with a blanket into the chair so that I had only a moving head to deal with.  He's getting so strong and well, his will has always been so strong so this was definitely a no hands free job. I hope one day hair cutting will not be so much pain for him.  He's over it now . . . but I will take longer to recover.  Pictures tomorrow.

No comments: