Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Hitting!
Wow - If Christopher is mad or I have in some way not jumped quickly enough to his immediate whim I am hit. Grrrrr, this is tougher than the whining. Time outs are challenging, most of the time they seem to help, but other times its seems more like a game. Grrrrr. Never minded the terrible two's so much with his older brother it was three that I remember to be the most TRYING, I believe I am beginning to get a glimpse of those TRYING THREES. O Joy! Sarcastically speaking and Literally speaking. Yikes this is hard! Yeah this is age appropriate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment