Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Creature Teacher at Preschool today.
Even though we are usually at home on Wednesdays Christopher and I went to childcare for a special event today. They had a Creature Teacher bring in a bunch of unique animals for a show a tell. Christopher lasted almost 10mins sitting with the group . . . .and that was it. He was more interested in exploring the rest of the room. So not to distract all the other children that were sitting and watching the Creature Teacher, we left. This kind of day sucks. I am happy that he sat for the time he did, and that he also didn't seem to mind leaving, in his mind everything seemed fine, but in mine . . . . it's hard knowing. Hard knowing how much to worry about his participation vs. his being alone. I am really in a funk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment