Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Monday, March 15, 2010

FUN WITH WATER TABLE

Well we don't always where a coat to play at the water table, but we had just come in from outside and he wasn't ready to give it up.  Even once it was completely soaked!  I mean completely dripping with water he didn't want to take it off!  Strange he is so completely satisfied to be wet, loves going in a pool but when it comes to personal hygiene and bathing it's as though I am the worst person on the face of the earth.  Someone recently suggested that he may prefer cold water - well when I can bring myself to stand in a cold shower then I might be able to wrap my mind around that but I can't even imagining bathing in cold water.  More on that as it reviles itself to me.  Mean while we'll keep having fun with the water table. 

No comments: