Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Doctors - Follow Ups

stethoscope.png Stethoscope image by multifariousramblingsOK so it's been over 7 months since last seeing the Neurologist at Baystate, so just 3 more months on the wait list to go to see the specialist that he referred us to.   One specialist on staff!  So not holding my breathe even assuming we ever get appointment - what kind of follow up will there be???

So, recently I have switched the entire family to one Doctor.  No more running around back and forth to NH and MA.  Soon we will all meet her and she will loves us I know.  Ha ha ha, we'll see about that.

But wait, still one more, in a couple of weeks Christopher and I will once again travel to Concord for his follow up from having Adenoids removed and we'll learn about Tonsils and Hearing Test again then.  So I guess we still have one foot up in NH - but after this thats it.

Need to set up regular visits with our new primary care soon . . . . I think Daniel is due for vaccinations before entering JR High!  Yep, Preschool and JR High in the same year.  That's gonna be a tough day, but I don't need to go there now.

No comments: