Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No more bottles.

Yesterday, Monday, was first day with out bottles.  Christopher did ok without a bottle.  I offered milk and water in sippie cup, cup with straw and open cups.  He seemed to prefer the open cup.  He has two cups of choice, small purple cup and small snoopie cup, both of which I have packed in his lunch bag.  I am going to get dixie cups today since that is the size he seems to prefer and so we don't have to be so concerned with locating special cups. 

He did really well yesterday, only asked once for bottle and was easily redirected.  I am a bit worried that today being day two may be harder and since he will see otheres with bottles today - but I do believe he's ready.  He ate 5 slices of pizza for dinner last night and selected water over milk.  He drank two glasses of water with dinner.

No comments: