Christopher asked for a "doory" at bed time last night. I didn't get - but he did the same thing tonight. SO I guessed "do you want mommy to read you a story?" He replied "SDOORY" He sat through 2 books!!!!! This is the first time that he has ever asked to read!!!!
I just learned last night though apparently he has asked his Mema and KK during his sleep over while we where away.
This is a very exciting development. I remember sharing story time with his bog brother every night. We had a big old cushy love seat in his room that we used to sit together for hours reading through books. Yet till now it had been a disappointing chore to make Christopher sit and read together. He never lasted more than a page or two and he'd get up and play or drag me away to do something else.
I so look forward to sharing more story time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment