Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Monday, January 3, 2011
1st Official Sleep Over
During vacation this week while Daddy and Big Brother were away, Christopher and I went for a sleep over at Auntie KK's. First we swam at the town pool (even went off the diving board with KK's help) then back to KK's to play and watch some Fan Boy Chum Chum with Cousin Kaleigh before bed. He did great! Right to bed with his blankets brought from home and of course "Cow". I slipped out saying good night to a tired but not yet asleep little boy - he rolled over and I think was asleep before I got the bottom of the stairs. He stayed in the guest room till his usual wake time in the morning. And wasn't alarmed to be other than home when he got up. Good Job Christopher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's aaaaaaamazing!!!!!!!!!! Great Job C!
Post a Comment