Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hip Hip Ho-ray!

This was a fun activity with our cousins Hannah, Hailey, and Emily! 
Adding machine tape that no longer fit any machines we owned sitting on a shelve doing nothing! 
So we tossed them.  Tossed them every where!  Christopher kept throwing the streamers of paper up in the air saying "Hip Hip Ho-ray!"  I suppose you could do the same thing with party streamers.  Bet you could find them at the dollar store!  

I left them to kick around and throw around for a couple of days before putting them in a trash bag - I figure we can get at least one more rainy day out them so they are in the closet - waiting!   I thought about putting them into the small kiddie pool but was too lazy to pull it out of storage attic.  

Oh yeah the cat had fun too! (Unfortunately too much fun at night - he was driving me crazy while trying to sleep I would hear him dive in, then silence, then more diving, pouncing and running. Ugh.) 




No comments: