Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Brothers - Reading

Now that Christopher is enjoying books at bedtime I have had to fight my way into putting Christopher to bed.  Hawk wants to do it now every night.  Hawk used to love our story time at bedtime.  And so tonight I am taking the night off from the bedtime routine - big brother is doing tonight.  It's really special, I can hear him out here reading the same books to his brother that I used to read to him.  And its good for Christopher to have different people putting him to bed anyway - this way Mommy can sneak away!

4 comments:

MommyToTwoBoys said...

That is so cute! I can't wait till we are there.

Designer28 said...

Ok so I have tears in my eyes - I used to love to read to you and Kate when you were little too. There is something so special about bedtime and stories - maybe that's why I still love to read for a while before going to sleep.

Chabott said...

At Mommy To Two Boys - thank you. And your day is just around the corner. From the sounds of things in your house your boys are equally loving towards each other. I enjoy reading your blog.

Chabott said...

At Dy - AKA Mom. Yes I remember. Our favorite book - Reindeer Slippers. XO