Curious to hear at the end of today how Christopher faired at school after having had a whole week at home. Not sure he really new what happened when I slipped open the school door and pushed him in before slipping out and shutting it to leave. His "Laurie" was there with a big smile to greet him so I am thinking it must have gone OK because I heard no protest while I unpacked his snow clothes to put into his locker in the hall.
UPDATE:
Well didn't want to join the others at circle time today, but had a good morning. Afternoon was more difficult as he was quite tired by days end. When I arrived he was sleeping in Laurie's lap. And almost stayed asleep as I transfered him to car except for my car locks wouldn't work so then the alarm went off. Oh well, cat nap means easier to bed. Next we went and scooped up Hawk from after school work then off to do a quick Big Y and Bj's run of course that includes McDonald's drive trough for the coveted fries and sip. Now we are home chilling with some Netflix cartoons. Bed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment