Tonight I am upstairs on my PC in the study - from which I can hear pretty much everything in the house. From downstairs I hear two funny conversations.
Hawk doing the dishes in the kitchen. (Daily requirement to do a chore to contribute to the good of house hold)
And Christopher shutting off the lights. (Being 3 and in the way)
Hawk "Christopher turn the lights back on please."
Christoper "NO!"
Hawk "Don't say no to me."
Christopher "YES!"
A few minutes later - - -
Daniel trying to get Christopher's attention for the treat he has served up for him. (Frozen yogurt in a bowl) Christopher runs away - BAM the TV Den door shuts while simultaneously I hear
Hawk "Christopher don't you want your Ice-Cream?"
Christopher " Door Open and pitter patter running back to kitchen."
This morning on Christopher and I's way into school he said "shut up" (New favorite phrased) to which I reply "please say - Be Quiet" The rest of our conversation was him speaking in a whisper. Being Quiet. Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment