Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Well looks like we are back in diapers for now.

ZERO interest in the potty.  Not even trying, so back to diapers for now.  Not sure what else to do.  I don't think that he cares about going in his pants.  I want him to be able to use the potty on his own.  Not because we are bringing him to the bathroom every hour to avoid a mess. I don't want to push him to use the potty and have it unpleasant experience.  Once again I am going to fall back on my previous and still active belief that "when he's ready, he'll be ready."  For now thats the way it goes.  We had a few days this time, maybe next time we can go a week.  For now - back to diapers.  Maybe pull ups - but not till I use the box of diapers that we bought last week.  Then I will only buy pull ups after that.

No comments: