
Trying new foods has been a significant issue. We are currently stuck on a diet of less then 10 items. So we recently saw a nutritionist but thats a different post all together. Soon I will write more on that.
Last night the family, excluding Christopher, enjoyed a special treat. Take out Chinese. So tonight he spotted the left over fortune cookies on the center island. I offered to open one for him. I broke it open to show him that it has a surprise note inside for him. He found pleasure in that. And to my ultimate surprise he even put a piece into his mouth to try it. Standing there at the center island up on the stool he immediately spit it out. Oh - well so he didn't like it - BUT he tried it!!
His first fortune cookie ever read: "You are a bundle of energy, always on the go." Geeze ain't that the truth!
No comments:
Post a Comment