Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

If it’s not said who will hear?









Before & Now

Before we had our son;
I knew nothing of Early Intervention.

Before I learned of and experienced the  benefits of Early Intervention;
I knew nothing of Advocacy.

Before I learned the simple steps of Advocacy;
I knew nothing about my voice.

Now our son is a graduate of EI;
I know that we have support.

Now our son attends school;
I know that his success is built on the foundations learned through EI

Now I understand Advocacy;
I know that I just need to share my story, and passion for my beliefs.

All it takes is using my  Voice  to be heard.  It's that simple!



JC

No comments: