Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Safety First

So a big fear of mine is losing Christopher, or that he will wander off . . . or  . . . .
So in an effort to be proactive I created this document to have in each car, each bag, what ever.  I even spoke with our local police department and he was pleased to keep on file and appreciated  the information. 

I know crazy and a bit ocd but it makes me feel better that in the face of pure confusion I will at least have this to turn to. 

For obvious reasons I have removed all actual info for this posting.


Hello my name is Christopher and I have Autism.
My Mom & Dad  are Dan & Jennifer.  I also have a big brother.
His name is Daniel, but some people call him Hawk.   I like to wander at times and so sometimes I might forget my way back.  You might try and ask me questions but I can’t answer you.  I might know what your saying or I might not.  Please be patient with me I am a very fun loving little boy that loves to jump, climb, play with trucks & trains, and eat ice-cream cones.  I was born Aug 2007, so that makes me 3 years old.
My family and I live at Address Here
If you need to call my family because I need help call Mommy first.
Mommy’s Cell 000-000-0000 
Daddy’s Cell 000-000-0000 
Hawk’s (Big Brother)Cell 000-000-0000
Mema (Mommy’s Mom) Cell 000-000-0000
Auntie KK (Mommy’s Sister) 000-000-0000
My family doctor is DOC NAME.  Her phone number is  000-000-0000
I now go to school at the Unamed Elementary School 000-000-0000

1 comment:

Designer28 said...

Awesome idea! I love the way you have approached this - it is as in "Christopher voice"........