Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Drawing

Christopher joined his classmates in a drawing exercise for near 15 mins.
This is his master piece!

Kind of reminds me of an ink blot.  What do you see in it?  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of looks like the "word verification" you have to print to post a comment here. Good job ChrisP Poppy

Chabott said...

I see a sea turtle stuck in the sea weed.

Designer28 said...

I seea hand trying to catch the fireflys on a summer night. Good use of space and lines - might we have a budding artist? I would frame this and hang it in my office :-)

Jeanne said...

I see a couple of noses and a spotted fish jumping up. Go Christopher! Love, Mema Jeanne