Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

















I think he did way better than I did.  Wow that was really tough on me.  I actually fought tears as I got in
the truck to leave.  I never cried dropping off his brother or watching him get on the bus.  I did cry when Hawk graduated preschool but that was cause there were so many wonderful people that we had to say good bye to.  I know that Christopher will do fine, but still this just feels different.  So many little things that I could not possibly explain that make things easier for him that the school will have to figure out for themselves.  Also they may find different and better ways to handle those situations.  Sigh. I can't wait to go pick him up.  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well, I cried for you. What a precious little one. I was just imagining how you were feeling. I know you will let us know how the day went. I sure would have loved to be giving him a hug on his new venture. Thank you. Love, Jeanne

Designer28 said...

I think he did way better then I did too ............ couldn't stop thinking about him or you. Good job Christopher.... I am so proud of you honey!