Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bye Bye Mickey Mouse!

For a couple of weeks there have been signs of a mouse living in my car.  Gross! At first I wasn't sure, but then after seeing that food had been munched on and droppings left I knew for sure.  Maybe it was mis-belief at first, but yesterday it was clear something needed to be done.  For a month now my blinkers have worked intermediately even after replacing the flasher.  Grrr, lets hope I don't have to replace any wires! GROSS! And Frustrating. 

Well I set two traps last night.  Assuming there is just one mouse, problem is now solved!  I got him! But I will not be touching it, for that I will have Dan go and retrieve it. Next step super vacuum and bleaching of the interior spaces!  Grrr.  Of all the places this little guy could have staked claim to, why my car? 

No comments: