Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Updating

Well this post is a quick post to say that we are settling into our new schedule quite nice.  Christopher seems very relaxed these past two weeks.  I have been really busy, ramping up for KDCP's annual event, prop designs, programs to write, and all else that goes on to put on such a performance.  All the while Daniel had three friends over this weekend and KK and Kaleigh visited all weekend too.  KK and I worked a lot this weekend preparing for the recital and the kids played.  The kids were great, including Christopher.  They all kept each other occupied and busy them selves.  Me-ma Dy visited us on Mothers day since we couldn't get away to see her.  She brought snacks and adult beverages!  Yeah Mom, you rock.  Thank you.

I am working everyday this week covering for vacations so posting may be at a minimum .  Stay with us though I will get caught up.

No comments: