Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Table time and food.

So eating at the table has gotten to the point where it is completely the norm now. Still though I struggle with his limited variety for what he'll eat, but he eats well.  It's really more my issue than his, he eats good foods, sprinkled with some yummy ones.

This weekend I offered apple sauce, he agreed, I thought he would head straight to the table but instead detoured to the silverware drawer and picked out a spoon by himself, then promptly sat himself to the table.

Also this weekend he came to the table at 11:45 on Sunday and climbed into his chair and said eat.  I hadn't even put anything on the table yet.  But he knew he was hungry and it was lunch time - so I threw together a plate real quick and he ate it all up.

Always Eats
Power Bar Honey Yogurt Peanut (one flavor)
Pizza
Strawberries
Cheese
Cheese Puffs
Bananas
Little Debbie Blueberry Muffins
Water, cup, sippie, water bottle
Yohoo Drink Box
Snacks - Oreo's, Fruit Snacks, Chocolate
Sometimes Eats
Apples
Apple Sauce
Yogurt
Banannas
Poptarts
Kellogs Breakfast Bars

No comments: