Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun at the school carnival to raise money for play ground equipment.

































Waiting in line to do some jumping in the big purple Dino.  He did great waiting, stays relatively near by and waited, but if you look in the picture where he's holding his ear - you'll see thats him flicking his ear in anticipation for his turn.  



























Worth the wait - Hawk and Christopher had so much fun.  I ask that I be given a 1 minute warning before we had to pull him out so that I could prepare him for the end.  Still we had to pull him out.  But overall good experience.


No comments: