Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bath time (Rather that is sink time, since we don't have tub)

Bath time has been a challenge always and continues to be so.  Poor little guy will play in water, but when it come time to bath he gets so upset.  Tonight I stripped him down, and rather than carrying him to the sink he with his naked little bum held my hand and we walked with tears all the way to the kitchen sink.  Even sad though he walked with me, this is improvement.  As opposed to the seat drop in place requiring me to carry him.  We tend to make quick business washing all the important spots with a cloth, in and out.  Tonight while standing in the sink he pointed to his towel on the counter and said "all done" before we even got started. I also tackled the finger nails tonight (before bath).  Next - we need another hair cut.  But for that I am going to buy a better set of clippers.  I went into Sally Beauty Supply today and checked them all out.  I explained to the man our need for a set of clipper that gets the job done fast!  He showed me a good quality clipper for about 50 bucks and told me that it would be on sale, 20% off, starting tomorrow.  So I will return tomorrow and pick it up.  Our Walmart clippers simply are "cutting" it any more.

No comments: