Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I am exhausted. Change is hard.
I am exhausted. Emotionally I am having a really tough time right now. And so I apologize because all of the previous posts are that of fun and clever little things that Christopher has said and done. But I need to be honest to get through this, and this blog is meant to share our journey through this, and there are days that just really suck. Change is hard. Change of routines, changes in how we think, changes in our expectations, changes in our finances, changes in our family structure, change is hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it is indeed.
Just found your blog. Christopher is adorable! I look forward to following your journey.
Post a Comment