Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Racing cars back and forth. I got it!
Last night when I came home I found three different TV's on at once, both boys plugged in. After a bit of food and a slow process of shutting down the extra noise surrounding the room we found great energy in pushing trucks around on the floor. Daniel, Christopher and I all had big trucks and we raced back and forth across the wood floor. This was loud too, but a different loud. Soon my back didn't allow me to continue but the boys did. At one point Christopher was racing towards the step down into the kitchen and just short of falling he stopped his truck half way over the steps edge, at which point Daniel reports that Christopher said "I got it!" I believe I too have heard that phrase this week in proper context.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment