










This little motorcycle isn't even a ride on toy, yet somehow Christopher continues to try and ride it. Tonight he preformed his well practiced ride it down the steps stunt. It happens in slow motion, complete with a fake fall at the end, followed by his favorite phrase "Wanhelp?" and newly added to this stunt is the word "Ow" but as I said before it happens in slow motion so he really isn't hurt.
1 comment:
I can not help but get tears in my eyes EVERY TIME I got on and read your new blogs. I can not believe how BIG Christopher looks. Those motorcycle pics CRACK me up! He has always been very creative. We miss you all so much at Rise. I check your blogs almost every night and report back to everyone in the morning. Hope everyone is doing well. Please tell Christopher hello for me and give him a BIG KISS AS WELL!!!
Post a Comment