Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So many great stories and achievements missed in blog activity.

Sorry Christopher, family and friends.  I had to take a break.  And once I did that it was hard to get back in the habit.

I am sad to have missed out on so many great stories and achievements that I may not be able to recall to write about now . . . but the break was very much needed.

We have kind of spent the last few months rather unplugged from blogging, photos, and such.  Just living in the moment.

But I wish to continue to record on a more regularly daily basis.  The idea when I began was to keep it simple.  A quick note each day, building over time to tell a story.  So overwhelmed by missing so many days I am cutting myself some slack and I am just gonna jump back in and start with today.  

No comments: