So we had a rough time of sleep schedule just before the beginning of school and thru the first few weeks. Up at all hours of the night. Every light on including outside lights and tv's. We seem to have broken that cycle, thank goodness because I was getting broken sleep like I had an infant all over again. But now he is sleep walking. Last three nights he has slept walked to my room at times like 2 / 3 / and 5. Our room has never been a place for him to sleep. But at 2AM it is easier to pull him into bed and let him sleep - the alternative being to walk him back to his room and possibly then waking him with no return to sleep. I guess I am ok with this as long as we all still get to sleep. I am grateful that if he is sleep walking that he is coming to the safety of our room and not going outside at least!
Particularly since I saw a BIG black bear last night on our way home from hockey less than a mile from our home. That is very close. I knew we had bears here - I have seen them before. Still it is always a shock to see them. I have door alarms that I haven't installed yet - but I guess it just moved up on the priority list for a task this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment