For the first time in many days - Christopher slept through the night and remained in his room! He must have been really tired from the weekend. I know the feeling buddy!
This post just got me to thinking in fact that really this irregular sleep has been going on for a couple of months now . . . and further more may very well have contributed to the lack of posts. One because my posts often occurred when he was in bed by 7:30 every night and remained there in the morning long enough that when I woke at 5am I would have almost an hour before he got up - - - but that is rare now, very rare and so not only does the timing not work; and so Two - I am also just tired. Starting at 5/5:30 and going till 10ish with night time interruptions no wonder I feel out of sorts and disorganized.
No comments:
Post a Comment