We had a great day today. We traveled 2 hours north for the Whole Hog Fest - yum! Of the giant field that this event took place in leave it to Christopher to find the one spot that has the driest dirtiest dirt to play in! He and Lighting McQueen had fun getting really dirty.
He did not nap on the way so I wasn't sure how this would all go. Not to mention that this was a large open field with lots of people and loud live music. He did great! He NEVER had a moment, no fits, no protests, just fun. Most, about 95% of the time if I told him to stop and come back he did!
I don't know why these things amaze me as much as they do. It seems that in my mind I am limiting what he's capable of because he just seems to always impress me with his growing ability to just be. Just be happy, just be fun, and just be good.
I would have to say that my one big worry at this point is food. We are still really challenged with what he will eat. So few items, and he keeps food dropping favorites - so I never know what to have on hand and what to serve him. Still feel like a dancing circus monkey in the kitchen looking to impress him with the foods.



No comments:
Post a Comment