Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stressful trip made fun.

I had a giant ordeal with my car on Tuesday night that had me going back to Worcester yesterday to get it towed and repaired and so came along Christopher with me. (Visit Hawk's site to learn more about that, http://hawkchabo.blogspot.com/) CHRISTOPHER WAS GREAT! Paid the tow car man the money (I of course provided), sat & played quietly in a VERY small waiting area that had three doors of traffic coming and going through it and hung out in the car with me for awhile too. I hadn't expected it to be horrible but I never expected him to be so easy going the whole time - we left at 11 and were done by near 3 - with no nap even - he feel asleep on the way home and was very helpful in staying asleep in his car seat in the cart all throughout the grocery store, home by 5. Phew, what a day. Thank You Christopher for being such a joy to be with, you were an excellent travel partner on such a high stress voyage for Mommy.

No comments: