Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shopping for a few things.

Christopher and I had just finished a very big shop at BJ's - two carts to get to the car.  So when I had to stop at Big Y to get just a few things that I don't buy at BJ's I thought I would see if we could do this shop without having him in the cart.  He did great!  He held my hand willingly for 90% of the time and the other 10% he stayed near by walking at my side.  It was only when we passed the Easter Candy and he spotted the Jelly Belly's that I lost his attention, but he recovered beautifully.  On our way through the check out they had stuffed animals.  One up high he exclaimed "COW!"  We bought it.  So cute, great job Christopher.

No comments: