Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Really have fallen off the map with my blogging.

With Christopher being so sick this past week I have really fallen off the blogging map.  Nothing like a sick child to completely mess up any routine you have going.  I have been in a terrible sleeping pattern since this all began.  From waking to his barking, traveling in the wee hours via ambulance, sleeping on pull out in hospital, sleeping in his room, waking early to see Daddy off to airport (he's back now),  thinking about my Mom arriving in the wee hours in China for her trip, the fire going out in the middle of the night . . . . oh it just keeps going on and on.  So that it seems I CRASH on the couch pre 9pm wake near 2am crawl to bed toss and turn then up at 5:30am.  Everything around me seems as though its slightly shifted out of place - my house is a wreck and I haven't the energy to fix it.  Gonna put out my James Taylor on high volume today while the kids are at school and take it one pile at a time - hoping to get into a grove for another "Operation Push Through".

No comments: