Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Cat the Hunter - Christopher the Helper!

"Mommy, help my mouse is broken!" 
WHAT? EEEEEEEEEWWWW!

The cat had caught a large mole. (Good kitty!) Christopher took it from the cat. (Bad Kiddie!)

Gross.  But at the same time so cute, yes I paused to take a few picture before knocking it from his hand.  With a stick - no way was I touching it.  EEWWW.  Most people know that I can hang with the grossest of gross which is why I am pretty sure I was blessed with boys, but I drawn the line at freshly killed rodents. 

I pushed it far under the truck so that Christopher would finally leave the thing alone and the cat could go and retrieve it's prize back from the grips of his evil little friend that tortures him so.  And still he managed to get it back using some mad stick handling skills.  

YUCK!! 


Holding it behind his back so I couldn't take it away.


Happy little boy is smiling at his prize!

No comments: