Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another track meet




SORRY BLOGGER IS HAVING ISSUES WITH VIDEO'S RIGHT NOW - 
HOPE THEY FIX IT SOON.  

In this video we are mostly just giggling.  Its just a glimpse of the fun we have.  But also he says, "Mommy I nice"  and is pointing.  What you can't see is the little girl several yards away.  He is telling me he is nice because he wants to go play with her.  Great awareness and social desire.  However in this case I couldn't let him go for several reasons.  One - I would lose his focus for staying with me while we waited, second she was maybe only a year old and her parents were mostly holding her and so playing seemed not an option.  But I thought it important to point out his desire to socialize and his awareness for needing to play nice. 




Photo taken by Christopher


















Photo taken by Christopher

No comments: