Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Toe nail clean off!
OUCH! My bad I guess - I allowed Christopher to play with some rocks - no bigger than an adult size fist - but apparently no match for his bare little toes. He had great fun lifting and dumping with dump trucks all day long. But then it happened. I heard it hit the ground and the quick squeal. Upon my immediate inspection of the scene there it was handing on but just by the smallest amount - his entire toe nail, second over from the big toe. He has been quiet the trooper though. Was more distraught over the fact that I cut a hole in his sneaker to allow room for the injury. He won't let me touch it. So he's had lots of extra bath/shower time to keep it clean. Still pretty red and a bit oozy but clean and so far seems to be on the mend. Will be a long time before we seem any nail growth I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment