Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hanging in the car.

Hawk had a baseball game on this rainy cold day.  Christopher refused shoes so we hung in the car and watched.  Fine with me I didn't want to be outside anyway.  We had great fun with the freedom to move about the car freely.  On occasion I started the car to warm up some.  Onetime he was on my lap - and his quick thinking mind was far faster than mine!  I had just turned the engine over and he submarines down and punches the gas!  REV! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE looked over.  Proud mommy moment.  NOT! Oh well fun overall non the less. 

No comments: