Today Christopher and I had to drive up to Concord NH for a follow up appointment for hearing. I packed up the car, went to get Christopher then lastly I went to get COW and his water sip cup from where I left them at the top of the stairs. I was going mad trying to find them in the last few minutes I had left in order to leave on time! I swore I had left them at the top of the stairs, then I second guessed myself and started tracing my last few steps before putting Christopher into the car. Then something said "maybe Christopher moved them", well in fact he had! He had put COW to bed with his water sip cup! Oh my God how cute is that?!
It took three adults to hold him still enough for the doctor to look carefully into his ears. Crying, kicking, grunting then when the doctor rolled back on his stool Christopher stopped immediately and promptly said "Taint You" (AKA Thank you) Ears tested within range - one less than the other - but nothing to worry about right now. His left ear was the lesser and still has the tube. His right ear tube has come out. Both ears continue to have a lot of was build up but nothing to do about that - Doctor says NO Q TIPS! At least there have been no infections! Must be that between me and his brother we have had more than enough for many lifetimes that Christopher will be spared that terrible pain! Next follow up 6 months. No need to worry about tonsils for now either. This is good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment