Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Parenthood - TV Series.

Love this show - if you haven't seen it, well it's worth watching.  You are only 8 episodes behind, start now, watch online and you can skip all the commercials.

It's on at 10pm on Tuesday nights, too late for me which is why I watch either on line or on demand.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/episode-guide/

HURRY UP - apparently the first couple of episodes are no longer available on line and one more is due to drop off on 4/28.  Start from whats available - ask me if you have any questions I'll fill you in.

The gist is on big family - Grandparents, 4 grown children, and multiple grandkids.  Each family has it's own dynamic, yet they are one big connected family.  One family has a young son diagnosed at age 8 with Asperger's. I am totally relating to much of his parents reactions, frustrations and joys.

No comments: