Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Big brother babysits.
Big brother is home this week on school vacation. Dan and I asked that Daniel baby sit while we went thru a computer conversion for the business here. While working in my office Daniel asked if it might be a good time for Christopher to go nigh nights for nap, I replied yes I'll be just a minute or two. Next thing I know Daniel announces to me that Christopher is down for a nap. I never heard a single protest from Christopher. Daniel had calmly checked his diaper, filled his water cup, turn on his nap lights, and tucked Christopher into bed with cow. WAY TO GO DANIEL! I love my boys. They both make me so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment