Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Giggles

Christopher has been full of giggles this week. He enjoyed a lot of hide and surprise this week. Many new words are sounding from his gibberish. I heard him say "an-key" refering to a Monkey. Looking forward to the weekend, this week has gone by so fast.

3 comments:

Lucco Girls said...

We want videos! Tell mommy to get on that...get your own youtube acct and let us hear you giggle! Please? ;-)

Laura said...

I'll second Lucco Girls' vote. :-)

Chabott said...

If I could get a video to upload I would - in fact I have three waiting for uploading now - but I have been having tech difficulties and very little time to fuse with it. I have even tried to load to youtube . . . oh well . . . looks like the Lucco Girls need to come help me.