Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Dueling Tractors
Last night I needed to mow the lawn and Dan Sr & Hawk were gone. So Christopher busy with his Scooby Doo Episode I raced outside to get as much done as I could. Not expecting to complete the job. A few passes and I noticed him knocking on the slider door to join me outside. Ok buddy - come on out. He bee lines for his own tractor and wants to race me. I finished the entire lawn with him racing behind me on the rider - he "helped" mow the lawn too! So wicked cute. Wish I could share a picture but he and I were purely enjoying the moment. I am sure this will be a repeat event this summer maybe next time the guys will be home and can capture the photo opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment