Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!

Friday, April 13, 2012

F'ing Rocket Ship

A couple of weeks since this happened but just getting to posting about it.

From his car seat I heard him say Rocket Ship - but Daniel corrected me and said no that is not what he said!  Mom he just said F'ing Poop (revised).  Shocked - I corrected him and said you can't say that - but if you are that frustrated with your gameboy you may say Rocket Ship.  He laughed and in turn said F'ing Rocket Ship.  Ugh!  No not what I meant!

A long while ago his favorite word was - Poop (revised) and we managed to get him to replace that with Oh Nut Crackers.  LOL - it was sometime around Christmas - get it?  :-)

Another funny Christopher-ism is Oh Cheeses Snakes!  Get it?  Ha ha ha .

No comments: